Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Last Minute Details

     Having finished the vast bulk of the fortress I got to work on the myriad of details that are still outstanding. First I made sure that my supply of cannon were painted and ready for action, then I began taking care of the little details on the fortress, such as the paved walkway around the interior; this proved to be far more work than I had anticipated (of course).

I was going to make some of them iron, but I like the bronze thing too much

oh look, hundreds of tiny blue-board bricks,
 I should have just used some embossed paper 
live and learn, they say

     Next on the list is a drawbridge from the ravelin to the ramp, followed by organizing the troops and packing everything up for transport.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Anton, those bronze cannons really pop! Brickwork looks great, but a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete