Monday, January 22, 2018

And Now For Something Completely Different.....

    I know that for the last few months I have been rather fixated on a certain project. That is done now and there will be few further references to it. I pledge myself to get back to basics, like wasting time on the internet looking for cool stuff! It didn't take me long to find this little gem; Michas Figuren. It is in German so I haven't a clue what he is writing but I know a pretty picture when I see one, and his blog is filled with things like this;

I just love pretty flags!

    So, once you are done saying "Wow! That is lovely", take a little stroll over to his blog, it is time well spent

4 comments:

  1. I believe you should be able to google translate a blog, but I am not sure if you have to be a google member or have Chrome. I've done it but it's always asked me if I want to do it.

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS

      Just went to his site and there is a google translate button on the side of his page. I see it, but again don't know if you have to be a google member.

      Delete
  2. For me it is more fun to try to sort out the German.....then I hit Translate and see just how wrong I was

    ReplyDelete