Sunday, March 5, 2017

A Return to the Lace Wars, and a final unit of fooot

      I have been too long lost in the wilds of Neulandia and neglected my work her. To remedy this I spent a few hours finishing the final unit of Foot. They are British Fusileers. I do like they way they turned out the red coats are striking. I also have assembled and primed two units of Horse (hopefully you will soon be making their acquaintance). As always these are  painted with Americana Colors from Hobby Lobby and given a dark wash using Future Floor wax.

assebling the firing poses drained my energies,
 I ended up with pretty static poses for the officers and drummers

despite this I do like the way the unit looks

they look solid and confident




3 comments:

  1. Very nice, you can still get the figures from Warlord, in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid British Fusileers, what a beautiful uniform...and paint brush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blush at your praise; They are well-sculpted figures that are a breeze to paint. That they were the last of the foot units lifted my spirits as well!

    ReplyDelete