Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This weekend and other news

I have been cleared to work the Dream Cruise so there won't be a game this weekend.

The knee problem looks like a torn miniscus so there will be a couple of weeks in the near future where I will be sitting at home painting (sigh) after the repair surgery. The doc said he has had people wait a long time before seeing him about an injury, but never 35 years. I have always been a procrastinator.

In other news it looks good for 27 Aug gaming at my place.


Keep painting,     John

4 comments:

  1. they're gonna make you walk around on it this weekend? when you going for surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...'tis but a scratch...."

    I am not going to exert myself very much, and it IS the easiest ten hours of overtime that you can make.

    MRI is on Wednesday next week and then I set up for surgery (probably mid-September).

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, can you email me the pictures from the Israeli/PLO game after you post them?

    ReplyDelete