Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Query

A while back I ran a Victorian Science Fiction campaign for several years under the title Daftrica 1889. I still have all of the stuff that I put together for the sadly stillborn website. If readers are interested I can load bits of into the blog from time to time.

This was one of those "monster" campaigns that covered everything from international diplomacy and resource development down to RPG style spy missions. Lots of pretty models and many battles were involved, a large portion of it documented in the various battle reports and the yellow-journalism papers published by certain players. As a teaser here is a map of the continent;

2 comments:

  1. Well hell, if Scruffy seconds the motion I almost feel compelled to undertake the mission.....perhaps I should set up another blog to load that stuff in..........

    ReplyDelete